Planning for your family’s future after your death is an important legal task.
If you take the time now to make an effective legally binding Will, you can save your family not only stress but also money in what will undoubtedly be a difficult time for them.
Skinner & Associates can help:
- Advise you in regard to estate and Probate laws
- Write a will that maximises the inheritance for your family
- Set up family and testamentary trusts
- Advise you in regard to choosing executors and guardians
- Minimise the chance that your will is contested and subject to litigation
- Safely store your will and other important legal documents
- Advise you on succession planning
At the same time as considering your Will we strongly recommend that you also put in place plans for any future incapacity through Power of Attorney and Guardianship documents. This will ensure that if you become unable to make decisions about your finances, your medical treatment or your living arrangements then the person or persons who you trust to make these decisions can do so unhindered.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced Albury estate lawyers.